Resident Evil EXTINCTION v I AM LEGEND

Hobbies, Off Duty, Holidays anything like that!
falkor
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Undead Hunter'
Alignment: 'Lightning'
Sacred: 'Priest'

Resident Evil EXTINCTION v I AM LEGEND

Post by falkor » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am

ImageImage
RESIDENT EVIL EXTINCTION
it does help to have seen the first two :D
I AM LEGEND

if you ever saw "OMEGA MAN" ...
you'll know the score
FAVOURITE PART FOR ME
oh boy, Robert Neville (Will Smith) spots a man just standing there at the end of a deserted street - little does he know that this is a trap, AND he falls for it too
HIGH
Neville has "defences" in his city fortress and when he switches them on it seems he will win the war
LOW
After a while the CGI does sink in, it is just CGI (I am legend V Omega Man)
FAVOURITE PART FOR ME
Alice (Mila Jovovich) somehow manages to get to the helicopter which for some reason is abandoned in a fenced off deserted compound, the helicopter takes off WITHOUT HER!! with hordes of zombies surrounding the now broken down compound, what happens next blew my socks off
HIGH
the container, with Alice and Claire Redfield (Ali Larter) checking out the surrounding area, the container is what remains to check out, what follows is sheer carnage
LOW
all those sodding birds was good for sheer action but I just felt they lost the plot
ok that's me! Did YOU see either film? what did you think?
they are both quite amazing movies and really should not be missed? what did you think? what was YOUR favourite part? what was YOUR HIGH? LOW?

nighthawk
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Ogre'
Alignment: 'Thunder'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Resident Evil EXTINCTION v I AM LEGEND

Post by nighthawk » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 am

Much prefered "I Am Legend"..

Fave part: The one where the dog goes walkies into the building.. The suspence on what was going to happen at the time was extremely tense!

I supose the high was when Will Smith found, or should I say the other survivors found him.
The low was when the main charactor gave his own life to save the others.. Another selfless act by Will Smith!
Yea Thou I walk Through The Valley Of Death, I Fear No Evil.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic