nighthawk
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Ogre'
Alignment: 'Thunder'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Parking Wardens are "little hitlers"

Post by nighthawk » Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm

We used to hit some notourious estates where untaxed vehicles were the norm, also getting shot at was a risk too, hence the dawn raids...
Basically just hit'm with CLE2/6's.. Once we know where they are, next job was to bring in the DVLA..
Yea Thou I walk Through The Valley Of Death, I Fear No Evil.

falkor
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Undead Hunter'
Alignment: 'Lightning'
Sacred: 'Priest'

Post by falkor » Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 pm

but those CLE 2/6s had space for verbals between you and chummie

in 99% of CLE 2/6s known to man - those verbals were never completed because it was just an index no only job

or did you guys go further? :? I had a few cases of personal contact - seemed to bear fruit i.e Court Cases

Post by Guest » Thu May 22, 2008 11:44 pm

NH, myself and a number of other Wardens were involved in these initiatives. On one particular case we had been told to "walk the streets", I use the term advisedly. The idea was that we'd spot cars with well out of date tax discs, but instead of fixing CLE 2/6s to the windscreens we'd just make a note of the vehicles and locations in our pocket books but carry on walking as if we hadn't noticed anything. We were on the receiving end of a few jibes but I permitted myself a wry smile or two. A few days later we returned in the early morning with about a dozen Cops, half a dozen Wardens and 2 DVLA tow trucks each able to carry 2 cars. Half way through the operation we were lifting a car onto the back of a truck when a young woman came running out of a house. "Eh, yew. Yer fu***ng bas**rds." (Saying this in an accent straight out of "Shameless" with a hint of the Gallaher brothers will help at this point) "Leave my fu***ng motor alone or I'll stab yer in the fu***ng head yer fu***ng c***s". As she ran past one of the Bobbies he stuck out one foot and she went sprawling on the ground. He took one look at her face, told everyone her name and announced that she was wanted on warrant. She was cuffed and put in the back of a van. A few streets away a remarkably similar scenario took place, this time involving a male. As 3 P.C.s brought him to ground, a W.P.C. with a chip on her shoulder accidentally trod on his testicles in all the confusion. She was naturally remorseful and was later seen with tears running down her cheeks. At least I think they were tears of remorse. As he was put in a van someone said that this bloke was the boyfriend of the female who had been locked up a short time earlier. He too was wanted on warrant. So, too selfish and tight fisted to tax their cars, they were also too stupid to keep out of sight. Never underestimate the number of arrests that come about as a direct result of the stupidity of those who are wanted.

nighthawk
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Ogre'
Alignment: 'Thunder'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by nighthawk » Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 am

Guest wrote:NH, myself and a number of other Wardens were involved in these initiatives. On one particular case we had been told to "walk the streets", I use the term advisedly. The idea was that we'd spot cars with well out of date tax discs, but instead of fixing CLE 2/6s to the windscreens we'd just make a note of the vehicles and locations in our pocket books but carry on walking as if we hadn't noticed anything. We were on the receiving end of a few jibes but I permitted myself a wry smile or two. A few days later we returned in the early morning with about a dozen Cops, half a dozen Wardens and 2 DVLA tow trucks each able to carry 2 cars. Half way through the operation we were lifting a car onto the back of a truck when a young woman came running out of a house. "Eh, yew. Yer fu***ng bas**rds." (Saying this in an accent straight out of "Shameless" with a hint of the Gallaher brothers will help at this point) "Leave my fu***ng motor alone or I'll stab yer in the fu***ng head yer fu***ng c***s". As she ran past one of the Bobbies he stuck out one foot and she went sprawling on the ground. He took one look at her face, told everyone her name and announced that she was wanted on warrant. She was cuffed and put in the back of a van. A few streets away a remarkably similar scenario took place, this time involving a male. As 3 P.C.s brought him to ground, a W.P.C. with a chip on her shoulder accidentally trod on his testicles in all the confusion. She was naturally remorseful and was later seen with tears running down her cheeks. At least I think they were tears of remorse. As he was put in a van someone said that this bloke was the boyfriend of the female who had been locked up a short time earlier. He too was wanted on warrant. So, too selfish and tight fisted to tax their cars, they were also too stupid to keep out of sight. Never underestimate the number of arrests that come about as a direct result of the stupidity of those who are wanted.
Happy days! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea Thou I walk Through The Valley Of Death, I Fear No Evil.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic