Bad Day At The Office!!!!

Who are you? Do you go kayeking down the Nile? Make model Concordes out of matchsticks? What are your hobbies? What is your starsign?
honeywes
Registered Member
Registered Member

Bad Day At The Office!!!!

Post by honeywes » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

...been one of those days!!! This morning I had a VDA (vehicle drove away), then I booked a vehicle for overstaying the time allowed on limited waiting. The driver and his girlfriend came back just as I'd done the photos. She insisted they had not been there for over an hour, and that my watch was wrong!! I explained it was all logged in through the hand held computer. She then proceded to call me scum, didn't know how I could sleep at night and why didn't I get a proper job - yes, all the old cliches we've all heard a thousand times!! She said that if I was a decent person I would take the PCN off the car and rip it up. I said I could do this, but the info was already logged in the hand held and the PCN would be served whatever I did. I left her spluttering in rage and her boyfriend (who was actually the driver, and who hadn't said a word) trying to drag her away!!!!

Hope the rest of you had a better day!!!

falkor
Executive Member
Executive Member
Class: 'Undead Hunter'
Alignment: 'Lightning'
Sacred: 'Priest'

Re: Bad Day At The Office!!!!

Post by falkor » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 pm

She then proceded to call me scum, didn't know how I could sleep at night and why didn't I get a proper job - yes, all the old cliches we've all heard a thousand times
and what justificiation?

for doing the job that you are paid to do

without CEOs our roads would be chaos
her boyfriend (who was actually the driver, and who hadn't said a word) trying to drag her away!!!!
ha, at least he could see sense :D

The Highway Man
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Bad Day At The Office!!!!

Post by The Highway Man » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 pm

I've had this more times than I care to remember. What made me chuckle was getting told to get a proper job by the towns drunkard who had never worked a day in his life. I also got called a c**k sucker by a teenage lad in a gang with his mates. I turned round and said, "yeah, but I'm not as good as your mam!!" the rest of the group starting laughing at him and he went bright red!! 1-0 to me I think!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic