Why Dont The Public Learn The Rules!!!!

If not a headline case then let's hear about it IN HERE!!
honeywes
Registered Member
Registered Member

Why Dont The Public Learn The Rules!!!!

Post by honeywes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Just had really bad week as C.E.O. in south of England!!! Had more abuse in last 2 weeks than ever!! What part of 'No Waiting At Any Time', Goods vehicles Only, Ambulances Only, Pay and DISPLAY ' do people not understand?!!! why do they always turn it around so, somehow it is me in the wrong for simply upholding the regulations?!! I am one of the decent ones - observe obs times, give a grace period after P and D has expired, dont do people for having just one wheel on lines or out of bay etc. However, this week and last I have been called spawn of satan, f***inf vicious bitch, f***ing bitch from hell, lesbian whore, jobsworth slag, f***ink c**t etc!!!!!

Its about time the general motoring public learnt the bloody rules!!!

Sorry, just sounding off - not back in work til Tuesdat - I must chill out!!

Regards to all!!!!

The Highway Man
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Why Dont The Public Learn The Rules!!!!

Post by The Highway Man » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

I used to say, the ticket says "pay and display" not "pay and hide". Address to write to is on the back of the PCN, have a nice day and walk off. 8-)

Jammydodger

Post by Jammydodger » Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Point is the public will never learn the rules so don't let it get to you. Its always our fault they can't read or don't care :o

The Highway Man
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by The Highway Man » Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I've got broad shoulders and thick skin, they never got to me. It's up to them to read and understand the rules, not for us to educate them. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic